68) Brought food to the school for a food drive for the Oregon Food Bank.
69) Donated two baskets of health care products to my children’s school auctions.
70) Sent some business supplies I was not using to a colleague to help her with her business.
71) Donated to our annual synagogue Matzvah Fund that helps low income families celebrate Passover next month.
72) Held the door for the UPS delivery woman. I decided to count this because I am always so touched when someone does it for me. It doesn’t seem to be the norm anymore. I wish it were…