282) Had an awesome idea that I shared with the coordinators at DSFO (Dress for Success) to help get inspirational books into the hands of their clients. I can’t wait to help make this happen.
283) Called a friend to tell her I loved the work she was doing. (She just started a new business venture a few months ago.)
284) Gave a colleague a call to suggest a potential place for her to share her work.
285) Arranged and attended a meeting for fundraising at our school next year.
286) Stopped my car and told a mom her daughter had dropped her sunglasses on the ground.
287) Encouraged some colleagues to work in a new way and received feedback this week that that conversation was really helpful.