340) Called a colleague whose husband had been quite ill to see how he was doing.
341) Saw a woman at the supermarket who looked like she wasn’t feeling well, asked if she was okay or needed something. She was very appreciative but was fine.
342) Let two people cross in front of me while I was driving.
343) Went to the Farmer’s Market and bought some berries, I had gotten there at the very end of the market in fact it was officially closed. The vendor didn’t have any change so I just told him to keep the change. He was surprised and thrilled. I appreciated getting the berries after the market was closed and figured he worked hard and deserved a tip.
344) Sent a card to a coworker to send her an article I thought she would appreciate.
345) Sent a small gift to colleague that I thought she would find useful.
346) Offered to help a lady at the market who was a few cents short on her purchase. In the end she decided to charge it.