430) Sent a card to a colleague who needed to be congratulated.
431) Gave a flower to a colleague who I wanted to recognize for a job well done.
432) Sent a thank you card to a client telling her I appreciated her.
433) Picked up some trash on my morning walk.
443) Volunteered to fill in for a canceled speaker at a meeting I was attending.
444) Gave written information to someone who asked about a specific store I recommended.
445) Called an elderly friend whom I hadn’t seen in a while.
446) Yesterday at the market, I saw the gentleman who ran the fish department, the night before we had purchased fish he had prepared and it was delicious. I thanked him for it. He was quite pleased.