689) Sent a card to someone who I heard was in the hospital for surgery. I don’t know her well but her daughter is a friend of mine.
690) Called a colleague on behalf of someone who was inquiring about her to recommend that she give them a call.
691) Sent a card to someone in our community whose father had just passed away.
692) Helped an older lady at the grocery store who had dropped a few coins. She didn’t speak very good English but with her body gestures she showed me how grateful she was for what seemed like a very long time.
693) Sent a friend some gift certificates to a long distance attraction that we won. I was hoping that they could use it since it’s closer to their home than ours.
694) Encouraged someone who called and needed some advice.