Summer time seems to bring out the best in people. I have seen many occasions over the past several days where people are helping one another. My husband says he isn’t seeing much change in people’s behavior with the better weather. I am not sure if I am spending time in different places or just looking for it where I am.
717) My kids are at their summer camp and I donated a box of great items that I thought the camp could use for their art projects and music tents.
718) Last week, I had a meeting for next years volunteer job as coordinator of the Entertainment Books for our school. Even though I am a volunteer, I do enjoy the work around fund raising events.
719) Thought of someone I know who might be able to utilize the same fundraiser for their organization and called both parties to give them each others information.
720) I attended a seminar and afterwards I sent my positive feedback to the presenter.
Of course we all like to get good evaluations. I believe that taking the time to send someone your evaluation is considered an act of kindness, but what if the feedback isn’t so positive? Should you share it and in that case would it be an act of kindness? If you have beneficial suggestions and you can share it in a way that is helpful then you should share it and then it would be an act of kindness for the recipient. Especially if there is someway they can improve for the future.
721) Met someone at a coffee shop today looking for work. She was a young woman in her early 20’s. I suggested she join some appropriate networking groups to meet new people and gave her some local suggestions. She was appreciative of the suggestions.