790) Attended a meeting for Willowbrook camp. I will be organizing a phone-a-thon next month for this organization.
791) Picked up trash at school.
792) Attended a school PTO meeting.
793) Helped get out the gifts for the kids from the fundraiser I ran at school in October.
794) Sent a get well soon card to someone who is in the hospital.
795) The rebbetzin called me yesterday to help her. She needed a car seat for her infant granddaughter who is coming to town this week. I was so happy to assist her and even more thrilled that she called to ask for my help.
796) Complimented someone on her skirt.
797) Called a friend whose mom is in the hospital.
798) Volunteered to help at the kids Harvest Fest at school.
I love sharing mitzvahs that I receive. Here are two.
Last weekend, my husband and I dined with some friends at the restaurant that a few weeks before had given us a free dessert. This time a different employee did the same thing. My husband and I were shocked and delighted.
I received a wonderful thank you note today from a woman I have never met. She is the sister of a client of mine who was deeply effected in a recent hurricane. My client had emailed a request on behalf of her sister that she needed help. I sent money to help. My client was blown away when she recieved over $6,000 dollars to send to help her sister. Her thank you note was deeply heartfelt and proved to me that helping a stranger can make a huge difference.