901) Sent a card to a friend who had recently lost her dog.
902) Volunteered at school. My daughter’s teacher was out for the day and at first I was disappointed to work with the substitute. I helped do some filming for a project my daughter is working on with two other students and we had a blast. So I was happy I hadn’t let my disappointment effect my volunteering.
903) Held the door for a stranger.
904) Complimented a waitresses earrings.
905) Complimented a strangers knitted scarf.
906) Donated to a collection for a colleague who had recently lost her husband.
907) Donated to a raffle.
908) Won an item at a raffle that I couldn’t use, gave it to a colleague who could use it.
One thought on “February mitzvahs”
I’m so excited for you! I can not believe you are almost there – your 1000th mitzvah!
Loved the article in the Kids Magazine – – and totally agree with you – it is not about reaching 1000, it is a way of life!
I’m with you, I’m excited for you and I can’t wait!