38) Friday – Went to visit an elderly neighbor recovering from an illness.
39) Returned to visit the neighbor the next day with my husband who hadn’t been able to see her in a while.
40) Picked up several pieces of paper littering our neighborhood on a walk today.
11) Visited with an elderly neighbor friend who is recovering from an extended illness.
12) Brought some birthday cake over to one of Gabrielle’s friends who was sick and couldn’t make it to her birthday party.
13 & 14) Gabrielle asked me to tell the mom’s who might ask what she wanted for her birthday to donate to a charity in her honor. Two moms did just that. Also, a friend gave her $15 and she said she would like me to buy some flowers to bring to that friend when I visit her this week. I think that’s two mitzvahs for Gabrielle today!
Wow, this mitzvah thing is contagious.